- Dome: 22 m outside diameter, 20 m inside diameter
- Height: 16 m
- Area: about 26 m x 26 m
- Trucks and tractor length: 16 m
- Trucks height: 4 m
- Trucks width: 2,5 m
- Seated theatre: 289
- Seated dinner: 193
- Standing cocktail: 401
- Standing party: 642
- Apple Pro System
- 4 Sanyo XF1000 – 12.000 Ansi Lumen
- Audio System Electrovoice Eliminator 5000w
- Recharge led furniture
- Synthetic grass
- Revolving door
- Emergency doors
The system can be stored in two trucks.
All the material is unloaded with a transpallet. The heaviest objects are the revolving door (320 kg) and the dome (850 kg). The inside assembly is very fast, while it requires some equipment outside, because the pressurized structure must be firmly tied to the ground (12 ton) or to the trucks to avoid problems with the wind . It takes from 7 to 10 hours for the structure completely ready: 6 hours to disassemble and load everything.
The best situation, for a one-day event, is a three day period with the assembly the first day, the show the second day, the disassembly the third day. However, sometimes we have completed all the steps in only one day.
- 1 hour: unloading the material
- 3 hours: set up time
- 3 hours: consolidation of the structure (only outside)
- 2 hours: hardware preparation
- 2 hours: room preparation
- 1 hour: test
- 6 hour: removal time and departure.